This award applies to any practitioner working in the private client industry who is 30 years of age or under, being born on or after 1st September 1986. Both STEP members and non-members can be nominated by a firm or colleague who feels that the candidate shows great promise. Candidates cannot enter themselves. This award is by nomination only. The volume of entries received per candidate will not be taken into consideration. This award is judged on the quality of the entry alone.
Entries should focus on the past year only and include the following:
- Why this person stands out from other young practitioners in the field.
- How this person has already demonstrated that they are sensitive to client needs.
- Their range of expertise.
- This person’s commitment to continued professional development and education, highlighting any contributions to thought leadership e.g. teaching posts, papers written etc.
- Examples of where this person is already making a real contribution.
Back to List