The Trust Company of the Year Award is open to private client companies formed to act as a trustee or to deal with trusts. Depending on the entries received, the judges may decide to split the category into ‘midsize firm’ & ‘large firm’ sub-categories and entrants will be advised under these circumstances at shortlist stage.
Entries should focus on the past year only and include the following:
- Describe the methods by which the company wins and retains business.
- Clearly demonstrate policies and procedures in respect of protecting assets held and describe how you work with other professional advisors particularly in relation to obtaining advice on relevant tax issues.
- Explain the company’s approach to asset allocation, the use of external managers and risk management.
- Demonstrate client service and the employment of up-to-date IT systems and how these work to benefit clients.
- Demonstrate excellent technical skills and a qualified team with support for continued professional development and education.
Back to List