The Private Client Legal Team of the Year applies to teams of private client lawyers. Depending on the entries received, the judges may decide to split the category into ‘midsize firm’ & ‘large firm’ sub-categories and entrants will be advised under these circumstances at shortlist stage.
Entries should focus on the past year only and include the following:
1. Demonstrate a clear capacity to undertake complex and demanding client issues, highlighting key cases
(no more than three) from the past year which exemplify this.
2. Explain the sector specialisms that the team has and is able to demonstrate.
3. Describe the methods and innovations by which the team attracts and maintains its clients.
4. Describe the use of technology and investment into the practice and how this improves the breadth and/or depth
of service-delivery to clients.
5. Demonstrate commitment to the wider profession, highlighting any contributions to consultation-responses,
thought leadership e.g. teaching posts, papers written etc.
Back to List