An award for Multi-Family Office Team dedicated to meeting the comprehensive needs of several families and/or their trusts or branches of the same family. Please read the eligibility criteria for this award before entering.*
Entries should focus on the past year only and include the following:
- Describe the team's approach to family governance and the policies adopted.
- Describe the services available to clients and how a service balance is achieved.
- Describe the team’s approach to investment strategy, risk and performance reporting.
- Explain the delivery of bespoke services.
- Demonstrate process and skill in selecting and managing external product service providers.
*To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following criteria:
- a) Be dedicated to meeting the needs of multiple families or multiple branches of the same family.
- b) Provide a range of the following services†:
- Investment management services
- Wealth structuring
- Tax, estate and succession planning
- Managing holding structures (e.g. trusts, foundations, companies)
- Philanthropic planning
- Global asset allocation, investment strategy and performance reporting
- Family business advisory
- Family governance
† Whilst it is not essential that entrants provide all of the above services, the award is intended for those who provide a significant range of such services.
Back to List