The International Legal Team of the Year applies to a legal team which focuses on cross-border or international private client work. Depending on the entries received, the judges may decide to split the category into ‘midsize firm’ & ‘large firm’ sub-categories and entrants will be advised under these circumstances at shortlist stage.
Entries should focus on the past year only and include the following:
- Explain the firm's methods and approach to multi-jurisdictional issues on their clients’ behalf on cross-border and/or international private client work.
- Demonstrate how the firm co-ordinates and integrates advice relating to multiple jurisdictions.
- Outline how the team differentiates itself from the competition, including any examples of innovation.
- Demonstrate how the firm uses their international network to deliver advice and offer the best possible service to clients.
- Demonstrate commitment to the wider profession, highlighting any contributions to consultation-responses, thought leadership e.g. teaching posts, papers written etc.
Back to List