Charity Team of the Year applies to a team who provide advice to charities.
Entries should focus on the past year only and include the following:
- Describe how you differentiate your offering for charities and foundations.
- Provide details of charities you have worked with and cases on which you have advised, highlighting one or two key cases in more detail.
- Demonstrate excellent technical skills and a qualified team with support for continued professional development and education.
- Explain hiring of expertise both for core activities and when working on other client areas.
- Demonstrate an innovative approach to new/small charities or existing larger charities.
Back to List