Chambers of the Year applies to a chamber of barristers in any jurisdiction who deal with private client issues.
Entries should focus on the past year only and include the following:
- Explain the most significant cases (no more than three) or opinions on which chambers have advised over the last year and their significance to the wider profession.
- Detail the chamber’s approach to engagement with solicitors, other referrers and direct access.
- Describe the chamber’s commitment to staff progression, continued professional development and education and excellent technical skills.
- Detail the chamber’s approach to innovation in pricing and service delivery.
- Demonstrate commitment to the wider profession, highlighting any contributions to consultation-responses, thought leadership e.g. teaching posts, papers written etc.
Back to List