The Boutique Firm of the Year Award is for an individual TEP, lawyer, accountant or tax advisor, or a practice specialising in private client services with an average (over the past year) of 10 fee earners or fewer. This award is open to sole practitioners. It is not intended for a practice within a larger firm. Please see FAQ's for the full definition of fee earners.
Entries should focus on the past year only and include the following:
- Describe the firm’s unique approach to client management.
- Explain how the firm collaborates with other service providers to enhance its client offering.
- Explain why the boutique nature of your firm sets you apart from larger practices and the benefits that this brings to your clients.
- Demonstrate excellent client service that aims to build lasting relationships and is aligned with the interests of clients.
- Demonstrate commitment to the wider profession, highlighting any contributions to consultation-responses, thought leadership e.g. teaching posts, papers written etc.
Back to List