This award applies to teams of accountants dealing with private client issues. Depending on the entries received, the judges may decide to split the category into ‘midsize firm’ & ‘large firm’ sub-categories and entrants will be advised under these circumstances at shortlist stage.
Entries should focus on the past year only and include the following:
- Provide evidence of how the team keeps clients informed of changes to the tax regime that may affect them.
- Provide details of how the team manages ethical and reputational issues both for themselves and for clients in what is a changing and fast-moving political environment.
- Outline how the team differentiates itself from the competition, including any examples of innovation.
- Demonstrate how the team services international issues when giving or obtaining advice on tax.
- Demonstrate commitment to the wider profession, highlighting any contributions to consultation-responses, thought leadership e.g. teaching posts, papers written etc.
Back to List